Shipping & Transfers
Inbound Transfers are currently not available at Adelbridge & Co.
Continue reading for information on outbound transfers.
Shipping a Firearm:
Adelbridge & Co. will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you have an FFL.
- At your request Adelbridge & Co. will transfer your purchased firearm to a licensed gun dealer in your state.
- It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.
- This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations. You do not pay Adelbridge & Co. the transfer fee. By purchasing a firearm from us you acknowledge that you may have to pay your dealer a fee for transferring the gun to you.
You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to Adelbridge & Co. Our contact information is as follows:
Adelbridge & Co.
7080 San Pedro Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78216
How to Arrange a Transfer and Shipment:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Adelbridge & Co.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer.
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
Adelbridge & Co. ships all items via FedEx. Any other shipping method (if available) must be requested at time of order. There is a standard charge of $40 for shipping of all firearms. Combined shipping is available on multiple items. Oversize or bulky items may incur additional shipping charges. Items typically ship within 48 hours of receipt of all requisite paperwork, payment, background checks etc.
- Adelbridge & Co. charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.